Cattle keepers that are required to register for ScotMoves+ are due to receive a registration letter including a ‘registration code’. Keepers already registered for the existing system ScotMoves have been automatically registered for ScotMoves+. This can be checked on the menu item ‘ScotMoves+ Registration'.
The switch over is scheduled for the 4th October 2021. You do not have to register before then but you will need to be registered once you need to record cattle births, deaths or moves.
Links to the issued communications:
- Register for ScotMoves+ Letter
- Notification Letter - Already registered for ScotMoves+
- New Scottish passport Information sheet
- Scottish passport sample front
- Scottish passport sample back
If you have not received this communication by the 24th of September, please contact ScotEID.